Pump up the Darth Punk and swap the lightsaber for a spatula with this Star Wars-themed chocolate 'bark'!
This fool-proof galactic recipe is perfect for the cooking wookie always at war with baking.
We know this isn't our usual type of recipe, but the force was too strong to not share this scrumptious treat.
So go forth, young Jedi. May the forks be with you.
Star Wars Intergalactic Chocolate Bark
- 450 grams cooking chocolate melts (+ a few drops of black food dye)
- 100 grams yellow cooking chocolate melts
- 100 grams red cooking chocolate melts
- 100 grams white chocolate cooking melts (+ a few drops of blue food dye)
- Star shaped candies
- Rainbow edible pearls
- Popping candy
- Cover cooking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place regular chocolate melts in microwave safe bowl and melt in 30 second intervals until completely melted. Add a few drops of black food dye and give a quick stir to take it to the dark side. Spread on baking paper.
- Melt coloured chocolate melts using same method.
- Add a few drops of blue food dye to the white chocolate cooking melts and mix well.
- Quickly pour coloured melted chocolate on top of the black chocolate. Use a knife to swirl the colours together to look like a galaxy.
- Sprinkle with various star candies, edible pearls and popping candy.
- Refrigerate until harden, then break into galactic shards!
Have we unlocked your sweet tooth? Try these guilt free chocolate truffles next!