- UQ St Lucia campus
- Work with a fantastic team, supportive manager and enjoyable work environment
- Show your passion for making a difference in your clients’ lives by promoting a ‘Healthy Body – Healthy Mind’ mentality and lifestyle
- Access UQ Sport venues for free (T&Cs apply)
At UQ Sport, we are firm believers that work should not be dull and boring. Our team is passionate about creating an awesome culture that promotes work-life balance, health and wellbeing, and most importantly, fun!
We are proud to work at UQ Sport, and it shows in the exceptional work we do. Our not-for-profit organisation delivers almost 400 diverse programs to University of Queensland students, staff and alumni, as well as the general public, across UQ’s St Lucia and Gatton campuses.
We are regarded as one of Australia’s leading employers – Human Resources Director (HRD) Magazine awarded us a Bronze Medal in its 2016 ‘Employer of Choice’ Survey – and with good reason!
We offer flexible working conditions, extensive learning opportunities and a wide range of staff benefits (ones that will make your friends jealous) to our squad of more than 70 permanent staff, and over 250 casuals.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering PT sessions that are engaging, fun and goal-driven.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
To apply for this position, you will require a minimum Cert IV in Fitness and minimum 6 months’ experience as a Personal Trainer. You will also hold a valid First Aid and CPR certificate.
You will be outgoing and friendly with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. You will be comfortable with engaging prospective clients and have flexibility to adapt your sessions to meet varying fitness levels.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pay no rent – Use our facilities for your training sessions
- A friendly work environment that produces amazing teamwork
- FREE access to all UQ Sport venues
- FREE entry to group fitness program
- Discount on a range of UQ Sport offerings
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will only be accepted through Seek. To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter (max. 1 page) explaining why you are an inspirational PT.Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for interviews prior to the closing date.
Closing date is Monday, 27 January 2020.