The club administration centre is an initiative of UQ Sport, developed as a service to UQ Sport affiliated clubs, their members and supporters. Through the regular updating of information contained in the club administration centre, UQ Sport will be able to provide a wide variety of products and services to assist clubs effectively manage their club affairs.
Club Administration Manual
UQ Sport is currently reviewing the club administration manual. For specific processes or procedures, please contact UQ Sport. Some sections of the manual are highlighted below. Club executives should also read through the Queensland Government’s Office of Fair Trading guide to incorporated associations.
Policies and Procedures
- Child Protection Policy (PDF)
- Code of Conduct Policy (PDF)
- Junior Club Membership Policy (PDF)
- Pregnancy in Sport Policy (PDF)
- University Alcohol Policy (PDF)
- University Policy for the Approval of Banner & Signage Displays on University Sites (PDF)
- University Policy for the use of the UQ logo (PDF)
- Website Guidelines Policy for Affiliated Club Members (PDF)
- Coaches Code of Ethics (PDF)
- Customer Incident Report Form (PDF)
- UQ Sport Conditions of Entry (PDF)
- UQ Sport Clubs Waiver (PDF)
Wet Weather Arrangements
UQ Sport Ovals Wet Weather Line
(07) 3365 8203
In the event of wet weather or recent rain, UQ Sport reserves the right to close the ovals. UQ Sport is notified by UQ Properties and Facilities as to wet weather closures of the playing fields between 1pm and 3pm. In the event that the wet weather line or the website are not yet updated, please contact UQ Sport reception on (07) 3365 6612 after 1pm to check the status of fields.
To enquire further please email firstname.lastname@example.org.