UQ SPORT IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE!
At UQ Sport, the roles are challenging, the people are fantastic to work with and the benefits are hard to beat.
UQ Sport has been recognised as one of Australia’s leading employers after being awarded a Bronze Medal in the Human Resources Director (HRD) Magazine ‘Employer of Choice’ Survey (100-499 employees category). Find out more below about how you can join our team.
- A 35-hour week with flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle.
- A vibrant and friendly workplace, with a huge range of health and fitness opportunities at your fingertips.
- An environment that provides continual learning, support and development of staff delivered through the Employee Development Program.
- An environment where staff can pursue their career as well as their sporting achievements.
- A fun and active Social Club with regular activities.
- Team UQ Sport events held twice a year – a chance to let your hair down and have some competitive fun.
- FREE casual entry to all UQ Sport venues for all employees as well as one nominated additional person**.
- FREE casual entry to group fitness programs for all employees and nominated person.
- 20% discount on individual program enrolments.
- 20% discount on non-discounted pro-shop stock across all UQ Sport venues.
- 20% discount on food and beverages across all UQ Sport venues and managed cafés.
- FREE use of hire equipment across all UQ Sport venues.
- Additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year.
- 17.5% leave loading with the option for a lump sum payment at year end or exchanged for up to 3.5 days additional leave.
- Paid parental leave for both the primary and secondary care givers.
- Lifestyle Leave – the opportunity to take 6-12 months unpaid leave and then return to a position at UQ Sport.
- Automatic acceptance into the 'Income Protection Insurance Group Policy' for eligible employees of which UQ Sport pays 100% of your premium.
- Access to a range of amazing discounts and benefits for selected suppliers.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – an outsourced confidential counselling program designed to help staff and their families deal with everyday work and home stresses.
*Conditions apply – please contact UQ Sport HR for details: email@example.com.
** Nominated additional person for permanent staff only.
GET IN TOUCH
To enquire about potential opportunities please contact UQ Sport HR: firstname.lastname@example.org.