UQ Sport is committed to the ongoing safety of our customers, members, staff and the wider UQ community.
Our staff have undergone relevant training in safety and hygiene practises, as recommended by health bodies and industry guidelines.
Our venue and program operations continue to adhere to COVIDSafe guidelines, as directed by the Queensland Government, as well as national and state sport and recreation governing bodies.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested.
- Observe 1.5m physical distancing guidelines.
- Practice healthy hygiene. Wash your hands regularly, and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid touching your face.
UQ Sport-specific Guidelines
- UQ Sport Members, and UQ Fitness Passport holders, are required to check-in using the access card linked to their Membership
- Non-Members and program participants are required to check-in by scanning the ‘Check In Qld’ QR Code when visiting the Fitness and Aquatic Centres (St Lucia & Gatton). Please note, non-Members and program participants are encouraged to scan the ‘Check In Qld’ QR Code when visiting all other UQ Sport venues.
- Social Sport participants are required to check-in for fixtures using the UQ Sport QR Code, as directed by UQ Sport staff.
- UQ Sport Members and program participants are required to keep their contact details up-to-date via our My Accountcustomer portal.
- Bring your own drink bottle and towel. Limited water refill stations are open across UQ Sport venues.
- Clean all equipment after use with the sanitary products provided.
- Adhere to all venue and directional signage.