We’re always working to make your sporting experience a great one at UQ Sport, so stay up to date with the latest disruptions to our facilities below.
Here, we’ll keep you informed on what’s happening now and in the future!
The University of Queensland,
Building 33, Union Rd,
St Lucia, Qld 4067
St Lucia campus graduation road closures
23 Nov 2018
St Lucia end of year graduation ceremonies are taking place at the UQ Centre (27A). Road closures will be in place to ensure the safety of guests, graduates and the UQ community.
- Union Road – full road closure in place with no vehicular access from Friday 7 December to Friday 14 December 2018, with the exception of the Graduation Shuttle bus and Emergency Service vehicles. UQ Security will be onsite for advice and to provide direction on alternate parking arrangements.
- Campbell Road – will be closed between 7am and 6pm each day from 7 December to Friday 14 December 2018 (except on Sunday 9 December). UQ Security will be on site for advice and to permit authorised entry to the Playhouse Child Care Centre, UQ Union Complex, disability bays, short-term loading bays, clinic bays, Health Services, Library Services and the graduation shuttle bus.
- Mansfield Place – will be closed for reserved parking only from Friday 7 December to Friday 14 December 2018. UQ Security will be onsite for advice and to provide direction on alternate parking arrangements.
- The Great Court – will be closed from the ramp via Mansfield Place from Wednesday 5 December to Monday 17 December 2018, with no vehicular access permitted into The Great Court with the exception of official graduation suppliers and emergency service vehicles. Alternate disability bays are located in Mansfield Place, University Drive, Slip Road and Campbell Road. UQ Security will be on site for advice and to provide direction.
- UQ Centre carpark – will be closed for reserved parking only from Friday 7 December to Friday 14 December 2018. Visitors to the UQ Union Complex will have access to park in the UQ Centre carpark authorised zone during the UQ Graduation period 7 to 14 December 2018. UQ Security will be onsie for advice and direction. Assigned bays remain unchanged.