We’re always working to make your sporting experience a great one at UQ Sport, so stay up to date with the latest disruptions to our facilities below.
Here, we’ll keep you informed on what’s happening now and in the future!
The University of Queensland,
Building 33, Union Rd,
St Lucia, Qld 4067
St Lucia Mid-year Graduation Ceremonies
15 July 2019
The following road closures will be in place to ensure the safety of guests, graduates and the UQ community:
- Union Road – full road closure in place. There is strictly no vehicular access, with the exception of emergency services vehicles and the graduations shuttle bus.
- Campbell Road – will be closed, allowing restricted vehicular access only during periods of low risk for the entire graduations period.
- Mansfield Place – will be closed for reserved parking only from Friday 7 December to Friday 14 December 2018. UQ Security will be onsite for advice and to provide direction on alternate parking arrangements.
- The Great Court – will be closed to vehicular access from 15 July to 19 July, with the exception of official graduation suppliers and emergency service vehicles. Alternate disability bays are located in Mansfield Place, University Drive, Slip Road and Campbell Road. UQ Security will be onsite managing the ramp closure, allowing restricted access only to graduations providers during periods of low risk.
- UQ Centre carpark – will be fully closed to accommodate reserved parking, Disability permit parking, UQ Union complex tenants, Playhouse Child Care Centre, UQ Sport, and Health Services tenants.
UQ Security will be onsite at each location for advice and to provide direction.