Sport is an integral part of student life at The University of Queensland (UQ).
Since 1990, UQ – in partnership with Alumni Friends of The University of Queensland and UQ Sport – has proudly been offering sporting scholarships and athlete support programs to assist exceptional athletes balance their studies with the demands of elite-level sport.
With an excellent reputation for achievement in the elite sporting arena, UQ boasts over 55 Wallabies, numerous national cricketers, multiple Olympians and many other world-class athletes. All have benefited from the outstanding sporting facilities and services the University and UQ Sport has to offer.
All sporting scholarship holders receive the following benefits:
- Free academic tutoring
- Free access to the full range of UQ Sport health and fitness facilities
- Free athlete workshops in sports nutrition, recovery and fatigue, athlete preparation, peaking for competition and more
- Academic liaison and support
- Induction program for first year students
- Access to the athlete lounge
- Nutritional cooking classes
Need more information on our scholarships programs? Call us on (07) 3346 6243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for 2017 have now closed.