Water Polo Coach (Casual)
• Join our friendly Water Polo coaching team
• Work in a fun team sport environment
• Evening shifts; Approx. 8 hours/week
• Aquatic Centre, St Lucia
• Access UQ Sport venues for free
At UQ Sport, we are firm believers that work should not be dull and boring. Our team is passionate about creating an awesome culture that promotes work-life balance, health and wellbeing, and most importantly, fun!
We are proud to work at UQ Sport, and it shows in the exceptional work we do. Our not-for-profit organisation delivers almost 400 diverse programs to University of Queensland students, staff and alumni, as well as the general public, across UQ’s St Lucia and Gatton campuses.
We are regarded as one of Australia’s leading employers – Human Resources Director (HRD) Magazine awarded us a Bronze Medal in its 2016 ‘Employer of Choice’ Survey – and with good reason!
We offer flexible working conditions, extensive learning opportunities and a wide range of staff benefits (ones that will make your friends jealous) to our squad of more than 70 permanent staff, and over 250 casuals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
UQ Sport is seeking to expand its Water Polo coaching team at the Aquatic Centre based at UQ St Lucia campus.
As a Water Polo coach, you will be delivering engaging and fun Water Polo coaching activities that meet industry standards and customer expectations. You will need to adapt your programs to accommodate a range of participants, with different levels of ability, ranging from beginner to intermediate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. You will need to be a team player and enthusiastic with all-star interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role, you will need:
• Minimum 1 year previous experience working as a Water Polo coach
• Valid Blue Card
• Current First Aid & CPR certificates
• Water Polo Community Coach License
WHAT WE OFFER
• A friendly work environment that produces amazing teamwork
• FREE access to all UQ Sport venues
• FREE entry to group fitness programs
• Discount on a range of UQ Sport offerings
• Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a brief statement outlining how you meet the essential requirements as listed in the Position Description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this role, please contact Chamonix Birrer at ChamonixB@uqsport.com.au.
To access the Position Description, click here.